Become ambassadors for Israel in the nations, who will stand and speak for His people and His beloved land.
Our internship is a 7-week program here in Israel. The goal of the program is to equip and release supernatural leaders and ambassadors for Israel to the nations. Come and live and serve in Israel for a season of your life!
- Hebrew Courses: Learn how to speak, read and write basic Hebrew.
- Learn how to share God's love with Israelis and Jews through the supernatural. Be involved in outreaches throughout the Land where Jesus walked and served.
- Receive eye opening and enriching teachings from local leaders.
- Discover the treasures of Israel and how to stand with this nation. As the nations all rise to turn against Israel, it is more important than ever that people support and encourage this country.
- Pray for Israel, the Nations, and for the End time Revival.
- Grow in the supernatural lifestyle and deeper intimacy with the Lord.
- Live in a community house as one big family worshiping, learning and growing together with other passionate people like you!
- Interns will have an opportunity to become staff members in our up-coming Supernatural School of Israel.
- All meals and accommodations are included.
Date & Cost:
Apply Online or Download Application
You can either apply online, or download the application packet.
*If you choose to apply online, you'll still need to download this Reference Letter form and give it to your Congregational Leader.
Will I be able to enter Israel?
Three-month tourist visas are given free to US, EU, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and Canadian citizens without prior application, when they enter Israel and show passports that are valid for at least 9 months before the time of arrival. If you live in another country please check the regulations for entry into Israel.
Do you provide housing?
Israel Movement hosts all students in their ministry base. There are a variety of flats and private rooms in the base. Meals are also included. However, it's a good idea to bring spending money for shopping and travel and sightseeing.
Do I need health insurance?
Yes. Each applicant must provide his or her own health insurance coverage. Ask your travel agent about travel insurance that will fully cover you while you are here. If you require prescription medication (or even non-prescription medication) we recommend you bring a sufficient supply with you to cover your stay.
Are there rules of conduct?
Israel Movement acknowledges our call to live worthy of the Lord. We understand that the imposition of external “rules of conduct” is not an ideal to motivate people to holiness. Our motivations for holiness are love for Jesus and people, not the pressure of imposed rules. However, in the spirit of Galatians 3:21-23, we recognize the need for standards set in place until the character of Christ is formed in us as articulated in the Sermon on the Mount (Matt. 5-7). We ask all interns to live counter to the prevailing immorality of our society by not participating in or condoning sexual activity outside of marriage and to refrain from, illegal drugs, tobacco and gambling.
What will the weather be like?
Jerusalem is very hot and dry in the summer months – from May to September (however, because it will be cooler in the evenings, you will need a sweater). Still, it can get quite cold (and rainy) during the winter months – December to April. The temperature rarely drops below freezing in Jerusalem but winter clothing will be needed if you will be here in the winter.