Supernatural School of Israel
Combing times of worship, on-site training, prayer, soaking, outreach and practical experience in the heart of Jerusalem and throughout Israel.
The Supernatural School of Israel is a 28-day program here in Israel, equipping leaders and releasing them into the supernatural. Learn to walk in the supernatural in the land where Jesus walked on water, healed blind eyes and raised the dead!
- Get equipped with God's heart, your purpose, and a supernatural destiny.
- Learn how to share God's love with Israelis and Jews through the supernatural. Be involved in outreaches throughout the Land where Jesus walked and served.
- Experience an environment where Holy Spirit comes crashing down and people see amazing signs and wonders. (Best of all, the miracles keep multiplying as students graduate and carry God's glory, presence and revival fire with them!)
- Mature in your supernatural walk as you get deeper insights into our age-old faith by learning the Biblical Hebrew Perspective.
- Receive teaching, inspiration, and training from some of the best speakers locally and internationally!
- Train along side local Israelis students.
- Breakfast&Dinner and accommodations are included.
Date & Cost:
When: May 1 - 28, 2018
Cost: $3,000 + $300 Registration fee
*Optional 10-Day Extension Outreach to India: $1800
Apply Online or Download Application
You can either apply online, or download the application packet.
*If you choose to apply online, you'll still need to download this Reference Letter form and give it to your Congregational Leader.
Supernatural School of Israel FAQ
Will I be able to enter Israel?
Three-month tourist visas are given free to US, EU, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and Canadian citizens without prior application, when they enter Israel and show passports that are valid for at least 9 months before the time of arrival. If you live in another country please check the regulations for entry into Israel.
Do you provide housing?
Yes. Israel Movement hosts all students in their ministry base. There are a variety of flats and private rooms in the base. Meals are also included. However, it's a good idea to bring spending money for shopping and travel and sightseeing.
Do I need health insurance?
Yes. Each applicant must provide his or her own health insurance coverage. Ask your travel agent about travel insurance that will fully cover you while you are here. If you require prescription medication (or even non-prescription medication) we recommend you bring a sufficient supply with you to cover your stay.
Are there rules of conduct?
Israel Movement acknowledges our call to live worthy of the Lord. We understand that the imposition of external “rules of conduct” is not an ideal to motivate people to holiness. Our motivations for holiness are love for Jesus and people, not the pressure of imposed rules. However, in the spirit of Galatians 3:21-23, we recognise the need for standards set in place until the character of Christ is formed in us as articulated in the Sermon on the Mount (Matt. 5-7). We ask all interns to live counter to the prevailing immorality of our society by not participating in or condoning sexual activity outside of marriage and to refrain from, illegal drugs, tobacco and gambling.
What will the weather be like?
Jerusalem is very hot and dry in the summer months – from May to September (however, because it will be cooler in the evenings, you will need a sweater).